The report should be at least 2-3 pages long and it should include the following sections:
- Introduction: short description of the internship (where, when, what).
- Activities: description of your tasks.
- Work Environment: description of your interaction with other employees.
- New Learning Experiences: what you learned new and how it relates to
Prepare a 10 minutes powerpoint presentation with the following information:
- Where you did the internship: the period.
- What were your task(s).
- What was the work environment (you worked alone, in a team, how did you
interact with other employees, and so on).
- What knowledge from school (which courses) you applied in the internship.
- What new skills/knowledge you learned.
- What things were the most unexpected or you felt most unprepared for.