Posted by Company
: MEC Active Engagement
: Local, NY,
: Daniel Rapp at email@example.com
0 to 0 $/hr
Summary: The candidate will play a key role in the work of the Analytics & Insight team by developing and maintaining Bid Data sets for Digital clients. This role encompasses knowledge or the willingness to learn Microsoft Parallel Data Warehousing (PDW) and cloud based Hadoop.
Additional roles will require skill in reporting, ETL, working with SQL Server databases as well as the ability to work with non-technical constituents.
• Knowledge and understanding of PDW
• Cloud Based Solutions i.e. Hadoop
• SQL Server Integration Studio
• Data Modeling
• Transact SQL
• Experience working with Star Schema
• Microsoft Office
• Ability to propose solutions to technical problems to non-technical people
• Must be able to write functions and stored procedures
• Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Maintaining and updating the PDW database and possibly in the future cloud base Hadoop databases environment for large data set for Digital clients.
• Ability and willingness to be a self-starter to learn and expand one’s knowledge massive parallel data processing. the scope of the database both in terms of types of data and range of projects served
• Liaise internally with all project teams and IT department to further develop best practice procedures and provide custom solutions
• 3-5 years of professional experience required
• Background in handling advertising Digital data a plus
• PDW/Hadoop experience not required but a plus
• Programming knowledge preferred
We deliver value by creating, implementing and measuring communication solutions that actively engage people with brands.
Media planning and buying ~ Digital media ~ Search ~ Performance marketing ~ Social media ~ Analytics & insight ~ Sport, Entertainment & Cause ~ Multi-cultural ~ Content ~ Retail ~ Integrated planning
Our 4,000 highly talented and motivated people work with domestic and international clients in 84 countries. We are a founding partner of GroupM.
To find out more, visit us at www.mecglobal.com