: Intern, Database Management
Posted by Company
: MEC Global
: 825 7th Avenue,New York, New York, 10019
: Lauren Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-474-0497
10 to 10 $/hr
We help clients explore what's possible, inspiring and guiding them to the optimum solution for their brands. Then we exploit it, delivering maximum value to them.
Our Services included:
Media planning and buying : Digital media : Search : Acquisition Marketing : Social Media : Mobile Media: Analytics and Insight : Sport, Entertainment and Cause : Multi-Cultural : Content : Retail :
Our 4,500 highly talented and motivated people work with domestic and international clients in 84 countries. We are a founding partner of GroupM.
To find out more, visit us at www.mecglobal.com
MEC’s summer internship program consists of hands-on training to help broaden your understanding of MEC’s departments, overall offering and client service.
As an intern you will work in-depth with one team; participating in team meetings, idea generation, and other collaborative efforts. In addition to working with your team, the program includes:
• Weekly education seminars about the company and the communications business
• Interviews with employees outside of the intern’s team
• On-site visit to media network
• Presentation of a project worked on during the internship period
Intern, Database Management Description:
• Process and understand traditional media data using SQL
• Assist team in identifying process improvements
• Identify optimizations to help automate and streamline data processing using SSIS
• Create visual documentation of current processing methods for upper management
• Qualified students must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, undergraduate or graduate program, and must have completed their sophomore year and be in good academic standing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Experience in SQL/SSIS
• Exposure to C# a plus
• Interest in exploring a career in Media
MEC is committed to developing the best talent in the industry. If you think you have what it takes to join MEC as a summer intern, send an email to Lauren.Glick@mecglobal.com telling us more about yourself with an attached resume. Please put “MEC Summer Internship” in the subject line.