Airforce Internship Opportunities

Posting as received.

From: KROECKER, TIMOTHY S CIV USAF AFMC AFRL/RI [mailto:timothy.kroecker@us.af.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:08 PM
Subject: Summer Internships at Air Force Research Lab in Rome, NY

Good afternoon,

Many of you have asked me to let you know when the Information Directorate of the Air Force Research Lab posted information about summer internships.

US citizenship is required. The applicant must be eligible for a security clearance. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required. Undergraduate, graduate, and Post Docs may apply. We typically look for individuals pursuing degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Math, and Physics.

AFRL's Information Directorate is researching and solving the Air Force's toughest information technology challenges as applied to the air, space, and cyber domains.  Located at the Griffiss Business and Technology Park, the Rome Research Site campus is situated on six acres and houses some of the finest research and development facilities in the country.  Our research focus areas include the full spectrum of information technologies including cyber and information operations, information fusion and exploitation, communications and networking, decision support and planning systems, secure data sharing and information dissemination, and intelligent information systems technologies.

We anticipate bringing in as many as 50 summer interns as well as 70 visiting professors (some with students in tow).  Summer is indeed an exciting time to part of our laboratory.

If your students are interested, applications are now being accepted at: https://goo.gl/q12b1t

Thank you,

Timothy S. Kroecker,  PhD
Enterprise Learning Officer