Repair Support Specialist Position
- To: Computer Science
- Subject: Repair Support Specialist Position
- From: "Alexander J. Rosenberg" <Alexander.J.Rosenberg@hofstra.edu>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:35:54 -0500
- Cc: Rose Tirotta <Rose.Tirotta@hofstra.edu>, "Kevin J. Cooper" <Kevin.J.Cooper@hofstra.edu>
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Student Computing Services has an open position for the Repair Center. Please see the description below:
Repair Center Specialist Position
Student Computing Services is looking a student to work in the Repair Shop with full-time technicians. Student will assist to repair machines in a timely, efficient, accurate manner. The goal is to keep all student machines up and running at all times.
Ability to diagnose and repair software and hardware problems. Strong research and problem-solving capabilities. Experience with Windows and Mac operating system installations.
Training will be provided, but preference will be given to those with a high level of computer repair skills (Dell, Lenovo, Apple) already.
Email cover letter and resume to Kevin.J.Cooper@hofstra.edu
- Prev by Date: Cybersecurity & Computer Engineering students! Colloquium at 10 today
- Next by Date: Cyber(security) Monday
- Previous by thread: Cybersecurity & Computer Engineering students! Colloquium at 10 today
- Next by thread: Cyber(security) Monday