Programming, Networking, Sys admin jobs--Apply NOW if interested

Robolit LLC in partnership with former FDNY firefighters is starting the R&D work on an exciting new technology that has the potential to change the rescue operations and save lives.

We are seeking self-driven and creative individuals with an entrepreneurial mind set for our team---people who wants to change the world!

The project is scheduled to start in January 2018. Development is organized into 3-month phases with strict demo deadlines for the FDNY.

At the current stage we are looking for individuals with background in the following technical areas:

- UNIX/Linux (strong handle on OS administration)

- Software engineering (C and variants, python)

- Networking and Communication (protocols, hardware, etc.)

- Embedded System (ARM SoC, MCUs, etc.)

- Algorithms

Experience in the following will be grant priority:

- Rapid prototyping (3D printing, laser cutting, CNC, etc.)

- Industrial mechanical design

- Electrical engineering (schematic design, PCB layout, assembly)

Please, submit your applications to hr@robolit.com by email. Please, include in your submission:

- your most recent one page CV

- portfolio of your past on-going design work

In person interviews will be scheduled with selected applicants starting December 15, 2017.

——