I ain't gonna lie, there is this guy, who wears a bowtie, he's really fly

Ok, ok, I'll never win a rap competition (Eminem can breathe a sigh of relief), but there is a bowtie-wearing cybersecurity guy doing this cool fireside chat thing. Check it out!

Hey Hackers!

CodePath is organizing Firesides: virtual calls that connect students with industry professionals who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences as well as answering questions from students.

This is our second Fireside chat ever! Facebook engineer, Ben Actis, is based in San Francisco. He is currently a security engineer on Facebook's Red Team. He specializes in Mobile & IoT Security, as well as reverse engineering.

When: Dec 13, 5-6PM (pacific time)
Who: Ben Actis!
Where: Zoom call
What: Fill out any questions you have for him here.

Look forward to seeing you all on the call Dec 13th!

Sincerely,
Charlie Hieger, Dean
CodePath.org