Re: A talk not to be missed, whether you're into Cybersecurity or not!

Hi Gerda,

See attachment.

Thanks.

--Krish

Computer Science

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549

516-463-5560

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Gerda L. Kamberova <Gerda.L.Kamberova@hofstra.edu> wrote:

Hi Krish, could you please email me the pdf of the announcement, I would email to my CSC14 students;  I plan to take the class that meets at that time and invite the other class.

If I am taking my whole class (20 students) do I have to inform anyone before hand.

Thank you

..g