eberthen@chernoffdiamond.com

725 RXR Plaza

East Tower

Uniondale, NY 11556

516-683-6100 - Main

516-683-6163 - Fax

www.chernoffdiamond.com

Career Opportunity: Internship

Division / Department: Retirement Plan Services

Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for supporting our Pension Consultants while gaining experience in all aspects of retirement plan administration, including:

Assisting with consultants on their daily administrative routine

Checking retirement plan transactions for correctness and compliance

Checking plan statements

Conducting special projects and tasks

Determination of eligibility for plan loans and distributions

Speaking with clients and their employees regarding their retirement accounts

Qualifications:

Majors in in mathematics, economics, finance, business or computer science

Excellent quantitative skills

Excellent computer skills

Excellent communication skills

Applicant Characteristics: The applicant must be an excellent communicator.  You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while acquiring new skills, and applying those skills to the process of providing outstanding advice and services to our clients.