Part-time intern position

A Hofstra alum has a paid internship position:

I’m the IT manager here at Frequency Electronics, Inc. (www.freqelec.com ) located right next to Hofstra on Oak St and we’re looking for a part time IT Intern.  They would help with basic tasks such as setting up new PCs, installing software, assisting end users with basic Windows or Office technical support, and assorted other tasks.   This would be a paid position and our schedule is flexible so we would work around a student’s schedule.  Our building is only a few hundred feet from campus, so transportation will not be an issue.

If you know of any students that might be interested in this entry level position, please have them contact me.

Thank you

Howard Meirs (Hofstra Class of 1988)

(516) 357-2433

howardm@freqelec.com