End of semester + free online book

Dear Students,

We are at the end of finals week, bringing to a close what I hope has been a productive academic term for you.

If you are graduating with an undergraduate or a graduate degree, I wish you every success in whatever you choose to do. Our success as teachers is measured by your success as graduates. Keep us updated of all your achievements, both professional and personal. In particular, I would love to hear from you in a couple years as to what you think we could do better.

Everyone else, I look forward to seeing you in early September.

Have a relaxing and stress-free summer! (Personally, I'll be working on my tan.)

--Dr Krish

PS: Here is a free ebook on micropython for your summer hobbies, or your senior design project: http://cdn.oreillystatic.com/pdf/programming-with-micropython.pdf

Computer Science

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549