Additional section of CSC 185 (Fall 2018)
- To: Computer Science
- Subject: Additional section of CSC 185 (Fall 2018)
- From: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 19:46:14 -0400
- Cc: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
I hope you’ve begun to enjoy your break.
Many of you tried to register for CSC 185 (Methods of Random Processes) in Fall 2018 and weren’t able to because the sections got full quickly. I’m trying to assess interest in an additional section of CSC 185, to be offered either MW 6:30-7:55 or TR 6:30-7:55.
If you are interested, reply ASAP so that I can make arrangements. Let me know which days/times you prefer. If you are already in a different section of CSC 185, but would like to switch to a new section if it opens up, let me know about that as well.
Note: CSC 185 is a required course for students in the BS programs. The prereq is Calc II.
Department of Computer Science
- Prev by Date: CSC 015 over the summer
- Next by Date: $5,000 stipend--Research Experience for Undergraduates--Data Science
- Previous by thread: CSC 015 over the summer
- Next by thread: $5,000 stipend--Research Experience for Undergraduates--Data Science