Why you should "just do it" when it comes to new computing projects

I learned a new term this morning: tutorial purgatory. It really struck a chord in me.

Read this article titled How to escape tutorial purgatory as a new developer — or at any time in your career. The main argument of the piece is that when it comes to creating new projects with new technologies, you should just jump right in and learn as you code. This advice can be particularly useful for those of you doing your Senior Design Projects.

So, how has your summer been thus far? Drop me a note!

--Dr Krish

Computer Science

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549

516-463-5560