IT job opportunity

See below.

----------------------------

Dear Lynda,

Hope this e-mail finds you well.

Supermarketing is a radio network service that provides music to supermarkets. We have been in business for over 5 years and have worked with a technician that graduated from your school.

We are seeking to hire an on-call technician to service our stores upon request for the New York metropolitan area. These requests may vary weekly and include tech support and new store installations. Payment will be collected by the technician and deposited into the business bank account.

Below is a list of the required qualifications and duties:

Job Duties:
Assure continuity of the computer systems
Install selected software and hardware
Repair hardware as necessary or work closely with service vendors
Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes
Be available for troubleshooting calls and on site troubleshooting 1-3 monthly

Required Skill Sets:
Microsoft Office / Windows 7
PC Proficiency
Drop Box
Virus Updates
Log Me In Pro
Strong interpersonal skills
Time management skills
Ability to work without supervision
Creative
Detail Oriented
Confidentiality Agreement
Ability to Drive to off-site locations in NJ, NYC, LI, CT
Good Driving Record

If you may have anyone that would fit this job description please have them reach out to us and apply. This is a paid job offering and pricing varies depending on location of store and scope of work.

If you may have any questions please reply to this e-mail or contact us at 1-866-461-4480.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Julia

Operations Manager