IT job opportunity
- To: Computer Science
- Subject: IT job opportunity
- From: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 16:00:42 -0400
Hope this e-mail finds you well.
Supermarketing is a radio network service that provides music to supermarkets. We have been in business for over 5 years and have worked with a technician that graduated from your school.
We are seeking to hire an on-call technician to service our stores upon request for the New York metropolitan area. These requests may vary weekly and include tech support and new store installations. Payment will be collected by the technician and deposited into the business bank account.
Below is a list of the required qualifications and duties:
Assure continuity of the computer systems
Install selected software and hardware
Repair hardware as necessary or work closely with service vendors
Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes
Be available for troubleshooting calls and on site troubleshooting 1-3 monthly
Required Skill Sets:
Microsoft Office / Windows 7
Log Me In Pro
Strong interpersonal skills
Time management skills
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to Drive to off-site locations in NJ, NYC, LI, CT
Good Driving Record
If you may have anyone that would fit this job description please have them reach out to us and apply. This is a paid job offering and pricing varies depending on location of store and scope of work.
If you may have any questions please reply to this e-mail or contact us at 1-866-461-4480.
Thank you in advance.
- Prev by Date: Fundamentals of Cybersecurity--CSC 015S section now open (not just for freshmen!)
- Next by Date: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Fundamentals of Cybersecurity--CSC 015S section now open (not just for freshmen!)
- Next by thread: [no subject]