CSC 143V Cybersecurity for Everyone (Repost)

Message from Drs. Xiang Fu & Angeliki Zavou

Dear all,

CSC143V Cybersec for Everyone is going to be offered in Fall 2018 again! Take the opportunity and be a part of the Facebook-Hofstra Cybersec University program!

Many of you may have already heard of our on-going collaboration with Facebook. In the past 2017-2018 academic year, the program has provided over 30 full travel scholarships to Hofstra CS students and faculty for attending cybersecurity conferences (USENIX Enigma, Women in Cybersec Conference, Facebook Developer Conference and Blackhat/Defcon). Facebook has been very generous in supporting our students. One full-time and four part-time positions were offered to Hofstra students in the past year!

To be eligible for the benefits of the Facebook-Hofstra Cybersec Program, you have to earn a FB Cybersec Training certificate in CSC143V (by completing a number of required ethical hacking and lab experiments). Let us know if you are interested or if you have any questions by clicking the Splash link below:

https://splashthat.com/sites/view/csc143v.splashthat.com

The course has NO prerequisites, and will satisfy CSC elective credits. The class meets MW 4:30-5:55pm.

96357

CSC

143V

01