Job Opportunity

From alumna Lorrae Famiglietti

My company is hiring remote .NET devs (senior and mid currently, but junior devs in the past). The company is based in Jacksonville, Florida, but a good part of the product team is remote (myself included). We're also hiring a Product Manager and a UX designer if you know anyone looking for a change. We're a smallish HR/Payroll Compliance software company, with a large focus in the Microsoft space. There's a referral program, so be sure to mention Lorrae Famiglietti if you apply! Also feel free to reach out with any questions.

http://www.greenshades.com/careers.php

Department of Computer Science

Hofstra University