JP Morgan's Code for Good Challenge

Calling all coders!

JP Morgan is running a coding challenge to help nonprofit organizations. Here is the official description:

Over the course of 24 hours, you and your team will

  • Develop a technology solution for a leading nonprofit organization.
  • Get to work side by side with our expert JPMorgan Chase technologists, learning from their experience as you creatively solve real world problems faced by social organizations.
  • Be encouraged to come up with cutting-edge ideas that could make a difference for the people who need it most.

But I have the inside scoop: This is also a recruiting event!  The bank’s recruiters will on the prowl for interns and employees. So, if you are/will be looking for a job/internship for Spring/Summer 2019, this is a not-to-be-missed event.  Sign up, the deadline is near. The event itself is in Jersey City, October 26-27, 2018. Travel will be paid for by the company.

Links:

  1. Announcement: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/10140/jobdetail.ftl?job=180070311
  2. Sign up: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/10140/jobdetail.ftl?job=180070311

--Dr Krish