Paid Freelance Job Opportunity- iOS App Development

Dear Students,

Please see the opportunity below.

Hello Hofstra CS Students,

I am looking to hire one of you as a freelance developer for my iPhone Dating App project! The minimal viable product (MVP) is complete, but I need a developer to implement new features, debug the code, and improve the design. I am easy to work with and you can often find me working on my laptop around campus!

Job Information:
-Work alongside an entrepreneur to develop and launch an iPhone dating app
-Add features, improve design and debug pre-existing app code
-Part Time Job, 15$/hr, 10hrs/wk, choose your own schedule

Job Requirements:
-Passionate about iPhone App Development and UI/UX Design
-Experienced with XCode and Objective C
-Can work with Facebook API and import Facebook data into mobile app
-Familiar with Tinder dating app and “Swipe to Match” design
-Open Minded, Entrepreneurial

Please email me asap at austindoukas@gmail.com if you are interested.

Best,
Austin Doukas