Student: Assessing interest in CSC 143V for Spring 2019

Dear Students,

We're trying to gauge interest in an offering of CSC 143V (Cybersecurity for Everyone) in Spring 2019.  This is a 3-credit, no-prerequisite elective. Any Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Cybersecurity major can have it count as an elective, freshman and up. Students in other departments are welcome to take the course, of course, but it does not carry distribution credit.

On successfully completing the course you can receive a certificate from Facebook/Codepath. This makes you eligible for applying for a number of travel scholarships provided by Facebook. It also makes you attractive for cybersecurity internships (like the one I posted yesterday).

Click on the "I'm interested" button on this page: http://bit.ly/2O3niah

Please do so by October 10, so that we can create the course on time.

Address your questions to Profs. Fu, Zavou or me.

--Dr Krish

Computer Science

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549

516-463-5560