Job opportunity for CS/IT students

Thanks again for sharing!

Jennifer Arnau | Vice President-Campus Recruiting – Software Engineer Program | J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. | 347-854-1051 | 28 Liberty St. - 27th Fl.; New York, NY 10005 | jpmorganchase.com/techcareers

JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Visit our site

Good Morning SHPE Members!

It’s disappointing that we won’t get to meet you at the SHPE 2018 National Convention in Cleveland. However, we would still like you to apply to one of our career programs.

Additionally, we have an upcoming diversity recruiting event that may interest you:

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,

Jennifer

jpmorganchase.com/techcareers

cid:image013.png@01D3CC26.FDAB93A0

cid:image015.png@01D3CC26.FDAB93A0

cid:image017.png@01D3CC26.FDAB93A0

cid:image019.png@01D3CC26.FDAB93A0

cid:image024.png@01D3CC26.33962DA0

© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved.

JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

Department of Computer Science

Hofstra University