Demonstrate your design skills

From Dean Rifkin of the Hofstra College of Liberals Arts and Sciences.
------

Hofstra College of Liberal Arts and Sciences wants to show its PRIDE.

We are initiating, at the request of our Student Advisory Council, a t-shirt design contest for an HCLAS t-shirt.

We ask students to submit designs by Monday, November 26 at 5 pm by pdf attachment to hclas@hofstra.edu.

Designs must accommodate being printed on Hofstra Blue or White t-shirts, short and long sleeve.

Designs may be on the front, back, or both.

The winner will receive an honorarium of $100 and a t-shirt.

The College reserves the right to request modifications to a submitted design before accepting it for final production.

I hope you’ll consider submitting a design!

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dean,

Dean Benjamin Rifkin

Computer Science