Animation Club?

A message from a student interested in initiating an Animation Club:

My name is [...], and while I am not a part of the Computer Science program, I do receive your emails. I'm not sure if this is how to go about this, but I'm building the foundation for a club designed to facilitate animation and motion graphics artists.

I'm in the television department, as well as participating in the Fine Arts department, but it seemed only right to also try and reach the Computer Science department. I understand that there is a considerable amount of animation and graphic design involved numerous areas of computer programming. I'm looking to bridge a lot of the gaps between departments so that students can find common ground amongst themselves.

I've created a small flyer that I will attach to this email, it would be incredibly helpful if you could send this out. Thank you so much!

Please see the attached flyer and get in touch with the student if you are interested.

--Dr Krish

Computer Science

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549

516-463-5560