Job opportunity

Dear Students,

An alum sent us this opening:

"Hey everyone! My company, Intelsat, is looking for some new talent in our IT department. The position is located in McLean, VA, just outside of Washington D.C. and is for an Associate Production Support Engineer. If you, or someone you know, is looking for a career kickstart with less than a year of experience (or even more!), please let me know. This engineer will be learning and supporting a lot of the cool, new technologies we have been using such as ELK stack and JBoss Fuse that I’ve been developing on."

Please reach out to Patrick directly on here or on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-rygula/

https://careers.intelsat.com/job/Atlanta-Associate-Production-Support-Engineer-GA-30294/480324000/

--Dr Krish

Department of Computer Science