Hofstra-Digital Remedy Venture Challenge
- To: Computer Science
- Subject: Hofstra-Digital Remedy Venture Challenge
- From: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 14:58:09 -0500
- Cc: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
Message from the IdeaHUb.
Have a business idea? Enter the Hofstra-Digital Remedy Venture Challenge by Friday, February 15, 2019 at www.hofstra.edu/digitalremedy, an entrepreneurship competition series open to all Hofstra students with cash and prizes from Digital Remedy totaling $75,000!
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills, network with entrepreneurs, build your resume, learn what it takes to start a business, and maybe win some money! For more information contact Sharon Goldsmith, Senior Associate Dean of Entrepreneurship and Business Development, at Sharon.N.Goldsmith@Hofstra.edu.
Stacey I. Sikes
Executive Dean of Entrepreneurship and Business Development
148 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549
Department of Computer Science
81878 Remedy Challenge PDF.pdf
Description: 81878 Remedy Challenge PDF.pdf
- Prev by Date: Teach coding to elementary & middle schoolers ($15/hr)
- Previous by thread: Teach coding to elementary & middle schoolers ($15/hr)