Internship opportunity for CS/IT students (unpaid, but bonus at the end)
- To: Computer Science
- Subject: Internship opportunity for CS/IT students (unpaid, but bonus at the end)
- From: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:56:28 -0400
- Cc: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
My name is Gillian Hanna. My husband and I own a Digital Agency here on Long Island. We specialize in eCommerce Solutions, Technology Consulting and Customized Software. We are seeking an intern and interested in posting through your school. To learn more about our company, you can check out our website: www.technopath.co.
Below, I’ve included a description of what the position entails. The intern would be working from an office in Mellville:
Seeking a part time intern for a Boutique Digital Agency on Long, Island. We specialize in eCommerce Solutions, Customized Software and Technology Consulting. We are looking for someone to aid in sales and work our Help Desk, which means he/she will be working directly with customers, troubleshooting and solving issues. The candidate must possess a general knowledge of internet and technology as well as strong communication skills. While this is an unpaid internship, we are offering a bonus at the end of their time with us, seeing that they were able to fulfill their position successfully as well as a possible opportunity for continued employment, which will include a work-from-home opportunity.
Department of Computer Science
- Prev by Date: Part-time position, $22/hr, suitable for CS/IT/ other students
- Previous by thread: Part-time position, $22/hr, suitable for CS/IT/ other students