Unpaid internship @ LIRR
- To: Computer Science
- Subject: Unpaid internship @ LIRR
- From: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 13:40:53 -0400
- Cc: Krishnan Pillaipakkamnatt <Krishnan.Pillaipakkamnatt@Hofstra.edu>
The individual will be responsible for supporting Enterprise Asset Management Projects and initiatives and will perform general administrative tasks, budget data entry, and project/program management support functions.
The student will gain an understanding of program management tools and techniques as applied to Information Systems and Analytics deployment and a general understanding of fundamental Enterprise Asset Management concepts.
Must be pursuing a B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Business or closely related field.
The internship is posted on Handshake. If you have any questions, you should contact
HR Business Director
Long Island Rail Road
Fax: (718) 558-7945
- Prev by Date: Internship opportunity for CS/IT students (unpaid, but bonus at the end)
- Previous by thread: Internship opportunity for CS/IT students (unpaid, but bonus at the end)