Student Employment Opportunities in the Hofstra Law School I.T. department

See the message below:

We are currently hiring Graduate and Undergraduate students to work as Technical Aides here in the Law School for the remainder of the summer semester going forward. If you know anyone who maybe interested please forward them the links below to apply online. Thank you for your assistance in advance and if you have any questions please reach out to me.

Graduate Technical Aide - Help Desk: Law School I.T.

Undergraduate Technical Aide - Help Desk: Law School I.T.

Regards,

Shazam

Shazam Mohammed, MBA | Assistant Director of Information Technology Services

Maurice A. Deane School of Law | 121 Hofstra University, Room 013C

(516) 463-7328 | Shazam.Mohammed@hofstra.edu

“The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It’s yours.” – Ayn Rand

Computer Science

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549

516-463-5560