Hofstra in Silicon Valley is on!

Dear Students,

After a lot of back and forth with the west coast companies, I can confirm that the Hofstra in Silicon Valley trip for Jan 2020 is on!

Visit Dates: 1/13/2020 – 1/17/2020

Travel on: 1/12/2020

Return date: 1/18/2020

The Provost Office is providing partial support for students. The expected cost of the trip is $1,500 per student. This includes hotel stay, food and local transportation in the Bay Area. You will have to separately purchase your flight tickets and transportation to/from the airport.  Here are the currently confirmed events:

1/13 pm Sony

1/14 pm Apple

1/15 am Oracle

1/16 am Sofi

1/16 pm Gigamon

A few more companies will be added in a few days (potentially IBM, Google, Verizon Innovation Lab).

Let me know ASAP if you’re interested. We are limited to 15 students for this trip.

--Dr Krish

Department of Computer Science

Hofstra University