Paid project opportunity

Dear Students,

Hope y’all are having a good break.

Dr. Joel Stern of the Med School has an interesting paid opportunity. Here is his message:

I am in the process of setting up a teaching program for high school regents prep and will need a website. I would like to hire a computer science student to help with website design/development.

The project is for a website design/development:

I. The website needs to be able to: add biology content (with video); generate class schedule; course list of registered students; and accept registration fees.

II. Custom Program: we already have a sample of our website template that has computer-based testing and analysis; automated scoring and generate reports based on dynamic test.

We were able to start a website template with content that we will share.

He is willing to pay $20/hr, and wants the project to be completed by the end of summer. If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in touch with him.

Keep social distance!

--Dr Krish

Department of Computer Science

Hofstra University